Sunday, March 8, 2009

Free Geek Providence Commercial

Help Free Geek Providence create their first commercial.

How can you help? It's simple: First get your web cam, digital cam, iphone, iclone, whatever .... then get one of your favorite gadgets, game system, keyboard, etc. Once you have everything get in front of the camera, start recording and have it go a little something like this:

"Hi, My name is John and I'm not going to kill anyone anymore" (hold up your gadget or what have you) "Because I'm not going to put this in the ground"

Make it original, and make sure it's not boring. If you want, substitute "I'm not going to kill anyone" with say "I'm not going to kill the birds". Or "I enjoy swimming with the fishes, so I'm not going to put this (hold up your gadget) in the ground".

That's all you need to do. If you'd like, add in "I'm going to help the needy get nerdy" at the end. And you're done. Save that clip and email to me: john@freegeekpvd.org, I'll take care of the rest. Once it's done it'll be on our YouTube page for everyone to see and help spread the Free Geek word.

No comments: